At Missio we want to be wise and faithful (faith-filled) disciples, and loving neighbors, as we continue to navigate the changes in our environment.
In response to the increase in COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations, and in alignment with new national guidance calling for masking measures to prevent the spread of the highly transmissible Delta variant, Multnomah County is requiring universal mask use for individuals (whether vaccinated or not) over 5 years of age in public indoor settings to protect people from COVID-19 - starting August 13, 2021.
Accordingly, Missio will continue to adhere to the following restrictions and protocols for our Sunday Expressions:
- Pre-registration: Online registration for our Sunday Expression is not currently required. This includes children's check-in at this time.
- Masks: We are requiring the wearing of masks in public, indoor spaces to protect the vulnerable and unvaccinated among us.
- Seating: We encourage physical distanced seating (1 pew in between) for people’s comfort
- Missio Kids Ministry: children will be required to wear masks in the classroom.
- Sanitation: We will continue to sanitation protocols before and after Expression.
The situation surrounding Covid-19 is constantly evolving, and as guidelines and circumstances change, our protocols may change as well. During this time, please remember there are no perfect solutions, and we are all doing our best to love our neighbors, care for, and be kind to one another. Any further changes to our operations will be made based upon the guidelines and recommendations provided by our government and health authorities. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.